Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Job Situation

For those of you who have not yet heard, I recently accepted a new job.  I will be working for mom's company; I will be facilitating their classrooms.  05/08/2009 will be my last day at my current job.  

This is an exciting, yet nerve-racking move.  

On one hand, I am excited to reduce my work week to three days a week.  Not only will I have more time to do my homework and keep up on my laundry/housework, I will also have more time to do the fun things in life; like cooking and playing with my horses.  

On the other hand, having a part-time income may prove to be difficult.

None the less, I look forward to the change.  The next few months will be pretty tell-tale.  I am assuming the best. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for more time for the fun stuff! I hope it all works out for the best.
    Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete