Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Turkey Day.... Early.

Since I am sure that getting to a computer and updating my blog will be the last thing on my mind tomorrow, today I will say "Happy Thanksgiving!"

What are you grateful for?

Despite the fact that I am coming off of a stomach bug (and just drenched my entire front side with coffee 5 minutes ago), I know I have a lot to be grateful for. In fact, I am grateful for this entire past year. What an amazing year! A few highlights:

-My pooches... and their puppies. That was a fun experience.

-My horse. Shaylee is the greatest! Probably the most "fun" horse I have ever had.

-My family. Especially my father; I can't think of a single time he wasn't right there to help me out when I needed it.

-Friends, old and new. I met quite a few new people this year, and I thoroughly enjoy spending time with them. What great people! Also, spending more time with an old friend (Joyce R) has really been wonderful- such a kind, wonderful person.

-My new job. I am really liking the company I work for, and I love that I can leave work at work, PERIOD.

-Reduced stress! Since February, Amity has been my only roommate/renter, and she is the good roomie! I never had to worry with her trust wise. It was nice to cut out the the other roomies who broke my stuff, didn't pay, and stressed me out by bringing home new animals without asking.

-My health. I have been so healthy this year compared to last year. Thank you Lord! That has been a huge relief, and $$$ saver.

-DEBT FREE! Okay, to be fair I am not entirely debt free as I still have my mortgage... but that is it! I only have my mortgage! This year I paid off my appliance loan, my 4 wheeler, two credit cards, and sold my car. I finally did it!!

Yet, I am most thankful for Rich. The more I get to know him, the more I respect and cherish him. He has played a huge role in my life, and taught me more about myself than I ever thought was possible. So to Rich... thank you! Thank you for being there for me, supporting me, and putting up with all of my quirks.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day (and 4 day weekend if you have one). For those of you traveling, travel safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment